Thursday, December 15, 2005

Joining Forces

This blog and CGCHAR (www.cgchar-animation.com) have formed a mini alliance. For a few months we are going to try out an exchange. I will supply them with articles for their front page news stories and in return, CGCHAR will provide traffic to this website. Relax, this will in no way affect what is being posted on this blog. ...continued...

The founder of CGCHAR and I have exchanged emails in the past and during a recent back and forth, we decided to try this out. I'm always happy to get more readers to my rants and this could be a good way. Rick the CGCHAR guy tells me that the forums have been around since 1996, but in the last few months there has been more of a push to offer industry news on the front webpage. Not that anything I say should be considered "news", but I'm happy to give this a shot and the occasional commentary might be a good fit for that site.

No comments: