Sunday, March 13, 2005

Toy Story 3 Director Signs

I've been talking about this for months. Finally it looks like the deal is done and the director has been chosen... continued...

As far as I can tell, there still has not been a public announcement. So I guess this is an exclusive! haha The new director is the same one I've been referring to since before Thanksgiving. Why haven't I said his name yet? Honestly, I didn't want to speak to soon and illicit bad feelings from anyone in case it didn't happen.

The new director of Toy Story 3 is Bradley Raymond. Brad has directed several DTV movies for Disney. Someone that Disney management respects and has wanted to do this project since long ago. I'd like to wish Brad luck with the project, I hope it turns out wonderful.


Previously in another blog, I mentioned that a co-director was picked and it was a previous Pixar employee. As it turns out, this would-be co-director walked away after a few issues arose. I won't go into reasons why he dropped out, but it probably was not for reasons that would first come to your mind. Brad will serve as the one and only director on this film.


So there you have it. Finally, months after originally talking about this, the director has started on the project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pixarn't