Thursday, October 06, 2005

Over The Hedge Trailer

The first trailer for Over The Hedge went public yesterday. I have mixed feelings about this film. ...continued...

On one hand it has some interesting characters and looks mildy amusing. On the other, something looks off about it. I cannot quite put my finger on it. Maybe it was the burp joke near the end of the trailer or the absolutely horrible voice of Bruce Willis. (This guy should never be considered for an animated character voice, he just doesnt fit. He has done a few cartoon voices in his life, all of them were absolutely gastly.)

DreamWorks does have a nice look to their renders, and the fur looks good. But looks are not everything. Judging by the 15 or so minutes of the film that I've seen, I'm not so sure this is going to be that great of a movie.

No comments: